Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My first post!




I have decided to start things off slow and not only offer all of my store items but used boutique items as well (hey, its better than Ebay right? lol). With that, my first post and first item for sell is going to be a used, good condition retro Hula Mula short set in a sz 5t. I paid over$55 for this set new and it was worn 3x - the first time to a ballgame banquet, the 2nd to a cookout and the 3rd for pics only! Unfortunately it did get some "wear" as she decided to slide down a skateboard ramp on her bottom and some of the polka dots were worn off (barely noticeable). This is probably one of my top 5 favorite sets from them (they are my fav designer) and yes, I already have one in a bigger size lol. Price is $15 obo.

No comments:

Post a Comment