Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Afford-a-bows are up on Etsy!
















I have decided to put all of my boutique items on Etsy, and give you some samples here. Why? Mainly because it is easier for my buyers (setting up an Etsy account is free and SUPER easy) to purchase through paypal and easier for me to take payments from those that are not local. If you are local, send me a message and we can meet somewhere. All of my gently used boutique clothing though will only be on this blog - message me if you need a price on shipping something. With all of that said, I am going to work on my caliboration with Afford-a-bows (I know I said I was going to do the used boutique items first, but hey, I think I have crafting ADD, lol). Our first collection going up is the rockabilly/retro/punk/vintage style bows. We have bows on bands, bowtie style bows, boutique style stacked bows, pinwheel bows, korkers and clippies. Check them out - there are some really cute and unique bows for sale and always at affordable prices! Everything is in a set - if you want to mix and match or need a custom - just let me know! Here is a link to my etsy site and also some of the pics of my bows. www.etsy.com/shop/ChubbieChicBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment