Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

News News!











Ok, So I admit I am terrible at this and cannot seem to make the time to get this up and going, lol. One of these days I guess. My first announcement is that I am having a huge sale, again, in Etsy. Check out my stuff! The other announcement is that I am going to randomly upload pics on here of my creations, some will be Shelby's sets and others will be customers. I can take custom orders right now but the turn around time will be about 8 weeks as I have over 2 dozen pending custom orders (and I am sewing 4-6 hours a day!). These pics are of my biggest fan, cutie pie Lyla (daughter of my friend Amber). Lyla is wearing her 4th of July halter dress and 4th of July pillowcase dress. She is also showing off her Ladybug bow and her silver korkers, just precious!
~Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment